The Harris County Fair and Rodeo mission is to support youth in Harris County and to give them the opportunity to learn and compete in events. One way we achieve this goal is through our annual Agricultural Mechanics Show.
Our 2021 show information is posted below. Our show is open to all Harris County youth enrolled in a 4-H or FFA program.
Ag Mechanics Projects classes offered:
- Class 1 Bumper pull livestock trailers (all sizes)
- Class 2 Gooseneck livestock trailers (all sizes)
- Class 3 Utility trailers 16' and under
- Class 4 Utility trailers over 16'
- Class 5 Gooseneck utility trailers (all sizes)
- Class 6 Wildlife equipment
- Class 7 Farm/shop equipment
- Class 8 Recreational metal
- Class 9 Recreational wood
- Class 10 Truck Accessories
- Class 11 Agricultural Machinery and Equipment
- Class 12 Electrical Equipment