The Harris County Fair and Rodeo mission is to support youth in Harris County and to give them the opportunity to learn and compete in events. One way we achieve this goal is through our annual Agricultural Mechanics Show.
Our 2022 show information is posted below. Our show is open to all Harris County youth enrolled in a 4-H or a Harris County ISD FFA program.
Ag Mechanics Projects classes offered:
- Class 1 Bumper pull livestock trailers (all sizes)
- Class 2 Gooseneck livestock trailers (all sizes)
- Class 3 Bumper pull utility trailers (all sizes)
- Class 4 Gooseneck utility trailers (all sizes)
- Class 5 Wildlife equipment
- Class 6 Farm/shop equipment
- Class 7 Recreational metal
- Class 8 Recreational wood
- Class 9 Truck Accessories
- Class 10 Agricultural Machinery and Equipment
- Class 11 Electrical Equipment