- The contest is open to any HARRIS COUNTY Highschool student or younger in Harris County.
- GRAND WINNER GETS 35% of the POT and a Banner
- RESERVE WINNER GETS 15% of the POT and a Banner
- MULLET CONTEST early entry online deadline is October 9th at 11:55 pm.
- MULLET CONTEST late in-person deadline is October 13th at 7 pm at the Fair.
- Winner is announced on OCT 15th at 5 pm at HARRIS COUNTY FAIR AND RODEO before the Steer Show. Awards are presented on Saturday October 16th at the awards banquet 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- ENTRY CONSISTS OF: FORM, FEE, ONE PAGE PHOTO/COLLAGE SUBMISSION WITHIN 8.5 x 11 SIZE. If you enter online you may bring page to Fair at Check-in versus uploading it online. Check-in is during livestock checkin times Wed 8-9 am and 1-7 pm, deadline 7 pm.
- One Entry Limit per person.
- NOTE: IF you pay late entry online you CAN NOT upload the one page/photo collage, it must be turned in physically at the fair.
NOTE: After submitting this form, you should receive an email confirmation of your entry. If you did not receive an email confirmation, your entry was not processed. PLEASE select Qty 1 Mullet Contest Entry before hitting submit. Send us a FB Message if you run into any issues.
Mullet Contest Entry Fee
Note: Late Photo/Collage must be turned in at fair
MULLET CONTEST EARLY ENTRY
MULLET CONTEST LATE REGISTRATION